Jessica 展位 is a firm shareholder focusing her practice in the areas of wills, 信托基金, estate planning and administration.
在她的实践中, Jessica advises individuals in estate planning to develop a personalized plan, to minimize estate taxes payable, and to avoid probate. Jessica also advises fiduciaries and beneficiaries in connection with estate and trust administration.
Jessica has co-authored numerous articles, including:
- Estate 政府 Procedures: Why Each Step Is Important
- Premarital Issues in Second Marriages: What to Plan for the Second Time Round
- Estate, Financial and Health Care Planning for Elder Clients
Jessica has also lectured at seminars on topics including:
- Death and Divorce – Estate Planning Considerations
- The Probate Process from Start to Finish – Ethical Considerations
- Virginia Bar Association
- 弗吉尼亚海滩 Bar Association
- 弗吉尼亚海滩 Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), Past Member of Board of Directors
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Wills, Trusts & Estates, 2016-2018, 2021-2023
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, Estate & 遗嘱认证,2019
- Virginia's Legal Elite, Taxes, Estates and Trusts, 2021 and 2022